CardiAid Defibrillator with Servicare Package
- Providing critical and effective first aid treatment until emergency medical services are available
- Designed for public access use and can be used by any person(s) with basic CPR knowledge
- CardiAid automatically activates paediatric mode when paediatric electrodes are connected
- Meets the needs of many environments from schools, offices and sports facilities to medical services such as dental surgeries
- High battery capacity allows the unit to perform to its best
- Supplied with Servicare 2 year servicing package which includes a full Function Checklist in accordance with CardiAid
- Compact unit measures (H) 304 x (W) 3010 x (D) 112mm
- Weighs 3.1kg
- Servicare agreement includes an annual full maintenance check, replacement of batteries and electrodes and a simulated shock test
- 2 year maintenance agreement also includes all of these checks if the AED is deployed or a fault light is seen at any point during the agreement
- Protect your AED with our Polycarbonate Defibrillator Cabinets , available in 2 sizes, with or without an alarm
- Bring attention to defib location with our range of AED Signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Evac+Chair® Colour(s) White Description CardiAid Defibrillator with Servicare Package Kit Contains Semi-automatic CardiAid defibrillator
2 year Servicare servicing and maintenance package
Size (H x W x D) 304 x 301 x 112 mm Supplied in Single Weight 3.1 kg
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to Using AEDsAutomatic External Defibrillators provide life saving first aid to victims of cardiac arrest. Our guide will tell you all you need to know about AED's.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.