Cable Protection Tape / Cable Hazard Tape
- Perforations every 300mm enable easy tearing and economical use
- This cable protection tape is an ideal temporary cable covering and identification tape printed with the word 'CAUTION' in three different languages
- The bright black on yellow hazard tape is manufactured from a premium grade coated cloth with a laminated centre leaving an adhesive tape edge. It has a matt surface that is easy to tear and reposition
- Cable hazard tape features:
- Ideal for electric cables
- Self adhesive edges for easy fixing
- Cables can be passed though and kept free from a sticky adhesive residue
- Highly visible black / yellow colour
- Fast and cost effective way to keep cables clean, visible and protected
- Adhesive will hold on most clean dry surfaces and still peel clean
Select options above to see specifications.
Supplied in Single
Product Guides & Training Tools
PostedComment11 months ago
Service: Normally they are very good,
But on this occasion the order did not get despatch despite the website saying it was on its way.
This meant that we had a big presentation (which is why we need the cable protection) which had the cables held down by electrical tape, and looked very unprofessional .Our response: Thank you for letting us know your thoughts. We are sorry to hear that you were affected by some issues we were experiencing recently with the implementation of a new warehouse system. Unfortunately we did have a few teething issues which have now been resolved and we would like to reassure you that this will not cause any problems moving forward. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the products you received, and we look forward to assisting you in the future.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.