British Standard Pipeline Marking Tape - Flow
- Made from vinyl laminated with a polypropylene film to offer greater durability and protection
- Temperature range from -40° to +70°C
- Roll Measures 50mm (W) x 33m (L)
- Custom options available – Style No. CPID
Select options above to see specifications.
Application At pipe junctions or where employees will be exposed to pipe contents Application Area Indoor Brand Brady Features - Laminated Yes Material Laminated Vinyl/Polypropylene Film Supplied in Single Temperature -40 °C to +70 °C Text Flow Type Roll
Product Guides & Training ToolsThe Health & Safety (Safety Signs & Signals) Regulations 1996
92//58 EEC Pipe Marking Directive
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment1 month ago
Service: 1st Class service goods came very next day.
Product: Excellent4 years ago
Service: great company to deal with service is excellent
Product: does what it says6 years ago
Service: Good service
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.