British Standard Pipeline Marking Tape - Cold Feed
- Made from vinyl laminated with a polypropylene film to offer greater durability and protection
- Temperature range from -40° to +70°C
- Roll Measures 50mm (W) x 33m (L)
- Custom options available – simply call or email us and ask for Style No. CPID
Select options above to see specifications.
Application At pipe junctions or where employees will be exposed to pipe contents Application Area Indoor Brand Brady Features - Laminated Yes Material Laminated Vinyl/Polypropylene Film Supplied in Single Temperature -40 °C to +70 °C Text Cold Feed Type Roll
Product Guides & Training ToolsThe Health & Safety (Safety Signs & Signals) Regulations 1996
92//58 EEC Pipe Marking Directive
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 years ago
Service: excellent and prompt service by the helpdesk
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.