British Standard Compliant First Aid Kits
- Available in small, medium and large first aid kits depending on your workplace requirements
- Aura boxes are stylish and durable with a dust seal
- First aid kit contents include everything a first aider needs; such as dressings, bandages, plasters, wipes, clothes cutters and foil blankets
- The size of kit required is dependent on a combination of the level of risk in the workplace and the number or employees
- BS 8599-1:2011 gives recommendations on the amount and size of the first aid kits necessary for different workplace environments; based on the category of risk and number of employees
- Low risk areas include sites such as offices and shops
- Higher risk areas include light engineering and assembly work, warehousing and where personnel are working with dangerous machinery or sharp implements
- Requirements are also given for the container holding the first aid supplies; it should be able to accommodate all of the relevant components inside and close securely. It should also be clean, dustproof and provide protection for the contents in a workplace environment
- Ensure that your first aid kit is always correctly stocked and compliant by restocking with our British Standard Compliant First Aid Kit Refills
- Also available in soft multi-compartment Stockholm carry bag (small only)
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 weeks ago
Service: Delivered on time and good quality items
Product: Quality items in a hard wearing box2 months ago
Service: Super efficient service, could not possibly be surpassed on speed of delivery. Excellent product and value for money.
Product: First rate. Can't find fault2 months ago
Service: it would have been excellent but the packaging was excessive - much too large
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.