British Standard Compliant First Aid Kit Refills
- These first aid refills comply with BS 8599-1:2011, the standard that sets the minimum level that workplace first aid kits should comform to
- The size of kit required is dependent on a combination of the level of risk in the workplace and the number or employees
- BS 8599-1:2011 gives recommendations on the amount and size of the first aid kits necessary for different workplace environments; based on the category of risk and number of employees
- Low risk areas include sites such as offices and shops
- Higher risk areas include light engineering and assembly work, warehousing and where personnel are working with dangerous machinery or sharp implements
- A range of stocked British Standard Compliant First Aid Kits are also available
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 weeks ago
Service: very helpful in sourcing the product that was required, and kept me up to date with delivery details
Product: just what was needed, for my needs
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.