Bollé® X90 Safety Goggle
- Can be worn with prescription glasses
- Anti-fog, wide field of view polycarbonate lens
- Lightweight, suitable for long periods of wear
- Conform to EN 166
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand Bollé Safety Colour(s) Transparent Colour - Additional Black Features - Logo Yes Lens Color 2-1,2 Clear Resistance *** Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Anti-scratch/Anti-fog Supplied in One pair Weight 62 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.