Bollé® Silium Safety Glasses
- Both lenses have an anti-scratch and anti-fog coating
- Available with a clear lens or smoked lens for additional protection from bright light
- Safety glasses have a mechanical durability rating of F, protecting you from low energy impacts - ideal for mechanical work such as grinding and turning
- Complement your Safety Glasses with additional Head Protection , Hand Protection and Hearing Protection
- Easy to clean with mild soap or optical solution
- Conform to EN 166
- Click here to learn more about the Bollé brand and the technologies used in their safety eyewear
- There are three main regulations which govern the use of eye protection in the workplace – EN 166, EN 170, and EN 172
- Safety Glasses and Goggles which conform to these legislations protect against a range of hazards – you can tell the type of hazard which your safety eyewear protects against by looking at the numbers and letters which accompany the legislation
- For instance, Safety Glasses rated F under EN 166 protect against low energy impacts. Glasses rated FT protect against high energy particles at a range of temperatures (-5ºC to 55ºC)
- EN 170 and EN 172 are used to describe lenses which protect against UV and sun light. The first digits, normally 2 or 2C, show that the glasses filter UV light. Glasses rated 2 protect against UV light but may affect colour recognition. 2C lenses filter UV light whilst allowing good colour recognition
- Glasses which are rated 5 are covered by EN 172, and protect against sunlight
- The second set of digits show how much light transmission is allowed. The higher the number, the lower the level of light transmission – for instance glasses rated 1.2 allow more light transmission than those rated 2.1
- You may also be interested in Safety Goggles
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand Bollé® Lens Color 2-1,2 Clear Material Metal frame Resistance F - Low energy impacts Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Anti-scratch/Anti-fog
160º Flex Temples
Non-slip TipGrip temples
Supplied in One pair Type Non-slip Version Comfort Weight 34 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment8 months ago
Service: Good company very good service
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.