Bollé® Silium Safety Glasses
- Both lenses have an anti-scratch and anti-fog coating
- Available with a clear lens or smoked lens for additional protection from bright light
- Safety glasses have a mechanical durability rating of F, protecting you from low energy impacts - ideal for mechanical work such as grinding and turning
- Complement your Safety Glasses with additional Head Protection , Hand Protection and Hearing Protection
- Easy to clean with mild soap or optical solution
- Conform to EN 166
- Click here to learn more about the Bollé brand and the technologies used in their safety eyewear
- There are three main regulations which govern the use of eye protection in the workplace – EN 166, EN 170, and EN 172
- Safety Glasses and Goggles which conform to these legislations protect against a range of hazards – you can tell the type of hazard which your safety eyewear protects against by looking at the numbers and letters which accompany the legislation
- For instance, Safety Glasses rated F under EN 166 protect against low energy impacts. Glasses rated FT protect against high energy particles at a range of temperatures (-5ºC to 55ºC)
- EN 170 and EN 172 are used to describe lenses which protect against UV and sun light. The first digits, normally 2 or 2C, show that the glasses filter UV light. Glasses rated 2 protect against UV light but may affect colour recognition. 2C lenses filter UV light whilst allowing good colour recognition
- Glasses which are rated 5 are covered by EN 172, and protect against sunlight
- The second set of digits show how much light transmission is allowed. The higher the number, the lower the level of light transmission – for instance glasses rated 1.2 allow more light transmission than those rated 2.1
- You may also be interested in Safety Goggles
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand Bollé® Lens Color 2-1,2 Clear Material Metal frame Resistance F - Low energy impacts Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Anti-scratch/Anti-fog
160º Flex Temples
Non-slip TipGrip temples
Supplied in One pair Type Non-slip Version Comfort Weight 34 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment6 months ago
Service: Good company very good service
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.