Bollé® Safety Blast Tint 5 Welding Goggles
- Bollé Safety Blast Welding Goggles have a large eyepiece of tint 5 to effectively protect from bright light and projectiles
- In addition, it provides a very wide field of vision due to its panoramic profile design
- Adjustable elastic strap is attached to the mask by swivel ball joints securing the mask with minimal pressure points
- Can accomodate the wearing of prescription glasses
- Compatible with and respiratory half masks such as the Honeywell Valuair® Respirator
- Resistant to medium energy impacts (120 m/s) and extreme temperatures (-5°C to 55°C).
- Overflow valve to evacuate excess liquids
- Optical class 1 lenses allowing extended wear of the goggles
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Bollé Safety Colour(s) Black Lens Color 5 Dark Green Material Polycarbonate, Acetate (lenses), Nylon (strap), TPR (frame) Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Anti-scratch
Lens marking: 5 1 B 9 CE
Supplied in One pair Weight 113 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN 166 standard
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.