Bollé® Safety Blast Tint 5 Welding Goggles
- Bollé Safety Blast Welding Goggles have a large eyepiece of tint 5 to effectively protect from bright light and projectiles
- In addition, it provides a very wide field of vision due to its panoramic profile design
- Adjustable elastic strap is attached to the mask by swivel ball joints securing the mask with minimal pressure points
- Can accomodate the wearing of prescription glasses
- Compatible with 3M™ Welding Particulate Dust Mask FFP2 and respiratory half masks such as the Honeywell Valuair® Respirator
- Resistant to medium energy impacts (120 m/s) and extreme temperatures (-5°C to 55°C).
- Overflow valve to evacuate excess liquids
- Optical class 1 lenses allowing extended wear of the goggles
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Bollé® Colour(s) Black Lens Color 5 Dark Green Material Polycarbonate, Acetate (lenses), Nylon (strap), TPR (frame) Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Anti-scratch
Lens marking: 5 1 B 9 CE
Supplied in One pair Weight 113 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN 166 standard
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.