Bollé® Contour Metal Safety Glasses
- The use of TIPGRIP non-slip technology ensures superb grip for these glasses, with their bi-material texture and innovative design
- Contour Métal™ safety glasses are available in a range of lens shades to suit many applications
- Adjustable bridge ensures the frame fits snugly against the face
- Lenses treated with anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-static coating
- See our complete range of Safety Glasses
- Ensure your workers are aware of the need to wear mandatory eye protection with our range of eye protection signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand Bollé Safety Lens Color 2C-1,2 Clear Material Nickel free metal / TPE Resistance *** Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Anti-scratch/Anti-fog
Non-slip TipGrip bridge
160º Flex temples
Supplied in One pair Type Safety glasses Weight 38 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN 166 and EN 172
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.