Bollé® Chronosoft Pompier Safety Goggles
- These safety goggles from Bollé feature an elastomer frame that is resistant to extreme temperatures.
- Double lens is specially designed to provide effective fog protection.
- Chronosoft goggles are treated with an anti-scratch coating.
- Also feature UV protective filters.
- Resistant to medium energy (120 m/s) impacts.
- See our extensive range of Goggles.
- Ensure your workers are aware of the need to wear mandatory eye protection with our range of eye protection signs.
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand Bollé Safety Classes 1 Colour(s) Black Features - Logo Yes Lens Color 2C-1,2 Clear Material Elastomer Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Protection Level 3/4/5/9 BT Resistance *** Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Bollé Equaliser® anti-fog technology
Anti-scratch/Anti-fog (Levels K/N)
Supplied in One pair Type Goggles Weight 138 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN 166 and EN 170
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.