Bollé® Blast Cover Safety Goggles
- Provide a range of protective materials so you can choose the right goggles for your workplace
- Acetate lenses protect against acids and alkalis, and are ideal for use in the chemical industry
- Polycarbonate lenses protect against impacts, so are useful in factories and building sites
- Airtight cover goggles protect against smoke and gasses
- A Face Shield adds additional protection and can be attached to Safety Goggles
- For an extra large Faceshield, see Honeywell Bionic Faceshields
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.