Bollé® Bandido Safety Specs
- Safety glasses are easy to clean using mild soap or optical solution
- Conforms to EN 166
- Safety glasses have a mechanical durability rating of F, protect against low energy impacts - ideal for mechanical work such as grinding and turning
- Complement your Safety Glasses with additional Head Protection , Hand Protection and Hearing Protection
- There are three main regulations which govern the use of eye protection in the workplace – EN 166, EN 170, and EN 172
- Safety Glasses and Goggles which conform to these legislations protect against a range of hazards – you can tell the type of hazard which your safety eyewear protects against by looking at the numbers and letters which accompany the legislation
- For instance, Safety Glasses rated F under EN 166 protect against low energy impacts. Glasses rated FT protect against high energy particles at a range of temperatures (-5ºC to 55ºC)
- EN 170 and EN 172 are used to describe lenses which protect against UV and sun light. The first digits, normally 2 or 2C, show that the glasses filter UV light. Glasses rated 2 protect against UV light but may affect colour recognition. 2C lenses filter UV light whilst allowing good colour recognition
- Glasses which are rated 5 are covered by EN 172, and protect against sunlight
- The second set of digits show how much light transmission is allowed. The higher the number, the lower the level of light transmission – for instance glasses rated 1.2 allow more light transmission than those rated 2.1
- For more safety glasses, see Safety Glasses
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand Bollé Safety Colour(s) Transparent Description Bandido Specs Lens Color 2C-1,2 Clear Resistance F - Low energy impacts Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Anti-scratch/Anti-fog Supplied in One pair Type Panoramic vision Weight 28 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment3 years ago
Service: Price prevents me from awarding excellent
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.
You may also be interested
From £13.50 To £30.89
From £12.29 To £30.89
From £34.99 To £45.45
From £31.84 To £45.45
From £18.50 To £32.36
From £14.99 To £32.36