Anti-Slip Hazard Tapes
- Available in 6 widths then simply cut the required length and peel off backing and apply
- If using outdoors, we recommend using a ROCOL® SAFE STEP® Strong Bond Floor Primer for ultimate adhesion
- ROCOL® SAFE STEP® Edge Sealer will prevent moisture getting under the tape improving adhesion and significantly extending the tapes life
- Ideal for use on walkways, construction vehicles such as cherry pickers and forklifts, agricultural vehicles, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles such as jet skis and snowmobiles, loading bays, warehouses, service areas, maintenance areas and much more
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Provides Maximum Anti-slip Protection whilst Warning of Dangerous AreasAnti-Slip Hazard Markers are the ideal way to reduce accidents in the workplace as they reduce slips and highlight hazardous areas. The yellow/black colouring provides a strong visual warning that caution is needed. The hazard markers are available as tapes, treads and cleats meaning they are suitable for a variety of applications. They are backed with strong adhesive making application quick and easy. They are the ideal solution to reduce slip hazards in the workplace.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment3 years ago
Service: Excellent Service
Product: Good condition
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.