Ansell Versatouch® 92-200 Single-Use Nitrile Food Gloves
- Ansell Versatouch® 92-200 Single-Use Nitrile Gloves offer an unrivalled combination of high resistance and superior grip with guaranteed comfort for food industry workers
- Thinner and more flexible design to maintain excellent dexterity
- Ansell Versatouch® 92-200 Gloves are powder-free, easy to remove and limit perspiration effectively
- Textured fingertips provide good comfort and tactility for sensitive, precise handling
- Rolled cuffs prevent liquid ingress
- Ansell Versatouch® 92-200 Gloves are entirely latex-free, eliminating the risk of type I allergies
- Approved for food contact applications, particularly recommended for handling fatty products in the food and catering industries
- To maintain health and safety standards, disposable gloves must never be reused once they have been in contact with foodstuffs
- EU legislation requires a clear indication of the glove's level of resistance to chemicals and/or micro-organisms, under the EN 374 standard
- Standard EN 374-2 stipulates the method used to test the penetration resistance of protective gloves to chemicals and microbiological risks
- Standard EN 374-3 stipulates chemical resistance to degradation and permeation, the process by which a chemical moves through a material at a molecular level
- In case of injury, use our detectable hi-vis blue dressings, specially designed for the food industry
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.