Ansell Versatouch® 78-102 Thermal Insulating Food Gloves
- Ansell Versatouch ® 78-102 Thermal Insulating Gloves offer a cost-effective solution for a range of food industry applications requiring protection from cold
- A good choice for use under either cut resistant or chemical resistant gloves, offering doubly effective protection
- Seamless design ensures excellent flexibility and high dexterity
- Ansell Versatouch® 78-102 gloves are entirely latex-free, eliminating the risk of type I allergies
- Gloves should be chosen carefully, based on specific requirements and standards
- EU legislation requires safety glove manufacturers to clearly indicate their products' level of protection against convection and contact cold and water ingress, under the EN 511 standard
- Safety gloves' level of resistance to so-called mechanical"" risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing) is indicated under the EN 388 standard
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ansell Clothing Size 9 Colour(s) Blue Food Contact Material Yes Gloves against Cold (EN511) Yes Gloves against Cold Value 10 Material Knitted glove, acrylic lining Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 113X Size 260 mm Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
How to Choose Thermal GlovesTo know how to choose thermal gloves, you need to understand the relevant legislation. Read our guide today to find out everything you neew to know.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.