Ansell Touchntuff® 92-600 Single-Use Nitrile Chemical Gloves
- Ansell Touchntuff® 92-600 Single-use Nitrile Chemical Protection Gloves have been found in tests to be more resistant to a wide range of industrial chemicals than any other single-use nitrile glove
- Choice of smooth grip surface for better tactility and precision, or alternatively textured fingertips for a more secure grip
- Longer cuff for improved protection and a better fit with garments
- Ultra-thin nitrile offers easy donning and rolled cuff provides extra protection
- No risk of irritation or type I allergies
- Antistatic in line with EN 1149-5 standard Ansell Touchntuff® 92-600 gloves are suitable for a range of applications, including: chemical handling, laboratory testing, pharmaceuticals, painting, printing, electronics, assembly and glass manufacture
- EU legislation requires a clear indication of the glove's level of resistance to chemicals and/or micro-organisms, under the EN 374 standard
- Standard EN 374-2 stipulates the method used to test the penetration resistance of protective gloves to chemicals and microbiological risks
- Standard EN 374-3 stipulates chemical resistance to degradation and permeation, the process by which a chemical moves through a material at a molecular level
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.