Ansell Safe-Knit® Heat & Cut resistant Protective Sleeve
- Long 660mm sleeve also provides excellent protection against flying molten particles, sparks and heat
- Ansell Safe-Knit® Heat and Cut Resistant Protective Sleeves are specially designed to protect workers' arms while carrying out light welding or general assembly work near welding stations
- The protective sleeves are also suitable for workers in the construction, chemical, automotive, glass and metallurgical industries
- Seton offer a wide selection of both Cut & Puncture Resistant Gloves and Welding & Heat Resistant Gloves to compliment your protective sleeves
- EN388 requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against mechanical risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing)
- The EN407 standard clearly states the thermal performance of gloves (resistance to flammability, contact heat, convective heat, radiant heat, small and large splashes of molten metal)
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ansell Clothing Size One size Colour(s) Brown Gloves against Thermal Risks (EN407) Yes Material Kevlar® and cotton internal layer Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 1332 Supplied in Single unit
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
How to Choose Heat Resistant GlovesIf your employees are exposed to heat hazards, it’s important to have good heat proof gloves. Read this guide to find the best heat protective gloves for your workplace.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.