Ansell Puretough™ P3000 FD Insulator™ Thermal Gloves
- For potentially dangerous jobs, it's important to ensure the safety of employees by providing the right protection
- These gloves offer both mechanical EN 388 standard protection and EN 511 thermal protection, with cold resistance down to -30°C
- Elastic knit cuff ensures excellent stability and freedom of movement
- Smooth, tactile finish with a second-skin effect for unrivalled wet and drygrip
- Seamless nylon/Lycra® material guarantees a high level of comfort, with acrylic/polyester blend for good thermal insulation
- Fully dipped coating, ideal for use in the food industry, public maintenance, perishables warehousing, refuse collection, shipping and receiving
- Orange indicator button shows cut protection level (1 - green, 3 - orange, 5 - red)
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
PostedComment1 year ago
Service: I would definitely recommend this company, the service is excellent.
Product: Freezer gloves very good quality and fit for purpose.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.