Ansell Powerflex® 80-813 Cut and Heat resistant Gloves
- Ansell Powerflex® 80-813 General Purpose Gloves offer arc flash protection to level 2
- Ergonomic design guarantees a very high level of comfort and reduces hand fatigue, even when worn for long periods
- Gloves should be chosen carefully, based on specific requirements and standards: EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against mechanical risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under the EN 388 standard
- The EN 407 standard clearly states the thermal performance of gloves (resistance to flammability, contact heat, convective heat, radiant heat, small and large splashes of molten metal)
- Powerflex® 80-813 Gloves also have antistatic properties in line with EN1149, for maximum security and comfort
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ansell Clothing Size 7 Colour(s) Yellow/Green Description Flame resistant glove, coated palm and knitted wrist Gloves against Thermal Risks (EN407) Yes Material Kevlar and glass fiber liner / neoprene foam coating Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 2542 Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
How to Choose Heat Resistant GlovesIf your employees are exposed to heat hazards, it’s important to have good heat proof gloves. Read this guide to find the best heat protective gloves for your workplace.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.