Ansell Powerflex® 80-400 Thermal Gloves
- Ansell Powerflex® 80-400 Thermal Gloves provide outstanding insulation from intermittent or brief contacts with cold objects at temperatures as low as -30°C, while maintaining excellent grip and dexterity
- High comfort levels even when worn for long periods
- Bright yellow backs ensure high visibility and improved safety when working outdoors in low-light conditions
- Gloves should be chosen carefully, based on specific requirements and standards
- EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against so-called mechanical"" risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under the EN 388 standard
- The EN 511 standard indicates gloves' level of performance against convection and contact cold and water ingress
- The EN 407 standard clearly states the thermal performance of gloves (resistance to flammability, contact heat, convective heat, radiant heat, small and large splashes of molten metal)
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.