Ansell Powerflex® 80-100 Cut & Abrasion Resistant Gloves
- Ansell Powerflex® 80-100 Cut and Abrasion Resistant Gloves are the ideal solution for maximum productivity and safety in the construction, transport and logistics industries
- Rubber coating offers superb mechanical performance while providing optimal protection and durability
- Coating covers both the palm and thumb areas, while the uncoated back allows air to circulate, keeping hands cool and dry even when worn for long periods
- Extended cuff provides an additional measure of protection for the wrist
- Gloves should be chosen carefully, based on specific requirements and standards
- Safety gloves' level of resistance to mechanical risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing) is indicated under the EN 388 standard
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ansell Clothing Size 7 Colour(s) Green Description Work gloves, coated palm and knitted wrist Material Polyester and cotton glove /natural rubber latex coating Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 2242 Size 245 mm Specifications / Characteristics Red overlock seam Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.