Ansell Hyflex 11-624 Cut Resistant Gloves
- Hyflex 11-624 Cut Resistant Gloves are seamless, making them more comfortable than other gloves
- Ideal for handling white goods, metal components, sharp objects or for cutting slightly oily components
- Also suitable for use in the automotive industry
- Stay cool and fresh, even when worn over long periods
- Not resistant to chemicals or temperatures <-25°C or >+100°C
- Knit gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
0% of customers liked this productPostedComment9 months ago
Service: We needed some puncture resistant gloves and Jamie was extremely helpful with our queries as our needs were very specific as we deal with used sharps.
When the gloves were delivered they were in the end unsuitable but the return and refunds were very easy and staff have been helpful and courteous. Nothing was a problem.
Product: These gloves are only protected on the palm with no protection for the rest of the hand.Our response: Thank you for your valued feedback. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you experienced, but also sorry to hear that the product was ultimately not suitable for your needs. We do have a wide range of hand protection and other PPE products with various levels of protection, so should you need any help in finding something more suitable, please do not hesitate to contact us. May we once again thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.