Ansell Activarmr® 97-210 Work Gloves
- Ansell Activarmr® 97-210 Work Gloves are lab tested to ensure best-in-class impact protection for the back of the hand and the fingers
- Revolutionary synthetic grip patches on strategic grip pressure points provide superior dry, wet and oily grip
- Water resistant barrier design prevents liquid ingress into the glove to ensure maximum comfort in the toughest working conditions
- Excellent mechanical resistance to abrasion, cuts and punctures
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ansell - ActivArmr® Clothing Size 11 Colour(s) Orange Colour - Additional Black Features - Water Resistant Yes Gloves - Anti-Slip Yes Gloves - Leather Yes Gloves - Mechanical Protection Yes Impact Cut Resistance (EN388) Yes Material Polyester, leather, thermoplastic rubber Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 2222 Specifications / Characteristics 274-294 mm Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
European Directive 89/686/CEE, EN 388 and EN 420 standards
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.