Ansell Activarmr® 97-006 Carpenter Gloves
- High mechanical resistance protective gloves, specially designed by and for carpenters, offering the best possible combination of qualities for tasks including wood or metal working, screwing / unscrewing and handling electrical or other equipment
- Mechanical resistance (standard EN 388) means resistance to abrasion, punctures, tearing and cutting
- Fit the hand like a second skin, providing the wearer with maximum dexterity
- Easy to slip on, with elasticated wrists
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.