Ansell Activarmr® 97-005 Cut Resistant Plumber Gloves
- Foam nitrile coated palm and fingertips provides thermal protection and a secure grip
- Innovative grip (gives the ability to slide materials in your hands while providing an advanced fingertip grip)
- Design adapts to the shape of your hand, offering excellent dexterity and comfort for any task
- Velcro fastening adjusts to wrist size for a snug fit
- These gloves conform to standard EN 388 (mechanical resistance)
- Designed by for plumbers
- Applications: Electricals, dry applications, installing and handling pipework
- Potential allergens: natural rubber proteins, zinc diethyldithiocarbamate
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ansell - ActivArmr® Clothing Size 10 Colour(s) Blue Gloves - Anti-Slip Yes Impact Cut Resistance (EN388) Yes Material Spandex, Nylon, Kevlar® Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 4341 Specifications / Characteristics 257 - 290 mm Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
European Directive 89/686/EEC, EN 420 and EN 388 standards
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.