Ansell Activarmr® 97-005 Cut Resistant Plumber Gloves
- Foam nitrile coated palm and fingertips provides thermal protection and a secure grip
- Innovative grip (gives the ability to slide materials in your hands while providing an advanced fingertip grip)
- Design adapts to the shape of your hand, offering excellent dexterity and comfort for any task
- Velcro fastening adjusts to wrist size for a snug fit
- These gloves conform to standard EN 388 (mechanical resistance)
- Designed by for plumbers
- Applications: Electricals, dry applications, installing and handling pipework
- Potential allergens: natural rubber proteins, zinc diethyldithiocarbamate
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ansell - ActivArmr® Clothing Size 10 Colour(s) Blue Gloves - Anti-Slip Yes Impact Cut Resistance (EN388) Yes Material Spandex, Nylon, Kevlar® Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 4341 Specifications / Characteristics 257 - 290 mm Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
European Directive 89/686/EEC, EN 420 and EN 388 standards
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.