Ansell Activarmr® 97-003 Heavy Labourer Gloves
- Ansell Activarmr® 97-003 Heavy Labourer Gloves are specially designed to offer a high level of protection during construction work
- Particularly recommended for handling building materials, using tools and machinery and preparing worksites
- Gloves should be chosen carefully, based on specific requirements and standards: EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against mechanical risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under the EN 388 standard
- EN 388 Class 3 cut resistance provides six times more protection than standard leather gloves
- Gel padding helps reduce impacts and vibrations
- Ergonomic and breathable design ensures a high level of comfort, even when worn for long periods
- Velcro® cuff ensures the glove can be adjusted for a perfect fit
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.