Ansell Activarmr® 97-001 Electrician Gloves
- Ansell Activarmr® 97-001 Electrician Gloves offer puncture resistance three times greater than standard leather gloves
- Palm coating ensures excellent durability
- Ergonomic design means gloves adjust perfectly to the hand for maximum dexterity and comfort
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Ansell Activarmr® 97-001 Electrician Gloves are particularly suitable for working on wiring in residential and commercial buildings
- Gloves should be chosen carefully, based on specific requirements and standards: EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against mechanical risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under the EN 388 standard
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.