Ansell Activarm® 97-011 Thermal Gloves
- Thermal insulating gloves with a ¾ double-dipped nitrile coating that provides superb protection against wind, liquid and cold
- Ergonomic design offers a combination of superior comfort and dexterity, reducing hand fatigue effectively
- Black and orange contrasting colour scheme provides good visibility in low-light conditions
- Gloves constructed from specially selected materials to ensure flexibility without compromising mechanical resistance
- Particularly suited for light/medium-duty use, especially in the following applications: handling chilled goods, outdoor work, machine operation, logging and lumber, cold storage
- EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of resistance provided by gloves against so-called mechanical"" risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under standard EN 388
- EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of performance provided by gloves against cold (convection and contact cold at -50°C), under standard EN 511
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.