Alphatec® 58-535 Ansell Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Ansell Alphatec® 58-535 Nitrile Chemical resistant Gloves feature an effective combination of liquid-proof chemical resistance and grip, together with flexibility and dexterity
- Ansell's revolutionary Grip Technology® enables users to handle wet or oily objects with less grip force and more control
- Also ensures that the polymer coating does not penetrate the liner, ensuring maximum protection
- Thick, uniform coating significantly reduces the likelihood of chemical leakage onto the skin
- Stitchless knit material gives the glove greater flexibility and comfort Alphatec® 58-535 Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves are designed to minimise user strain and fatigue when handling chemicals, thereby helping to improve productivity
- Ansell Alphatec® 58-535 Nitrile Chemical resistant Gloves have antistatic properties in accordance with standard EN 1149 Recommended applications: chemical handling, mining, maintenance, agrochemicals, refining, etc
- Gloves should be chosen carefully, based on specific requirements and standards
- EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against so-called mechanical"" risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under standard EN 388
- Standard EN 374 indicates the glove's ability to protect the wearer against chemicals and/or micro-organisms
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.