Alphatec® 58-535 Ansell Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Ansell Alphatec® 58-535 Nitrile Chemical resistant Gloves feature an effective combination of liquid-proof chemical resistance and grip, together with flexibility and dexterity
- Ansell's revolutionary Grip Technology® enables users to handle wet or oily objects with less grip force and more control
- Also ensures that the polymer coating does not penetrate the liner, ensuring maximum protection
- Thick, uniform coating significantly reduces the likelihood of chemical leakage onto the skin
- Stitchless knit material gives the glove greater flexibility and comfort Alphatec® 58-535 Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves are designed to minimise user strain and fatigue when handling chemicals, thereby helping to improve productivity
- Ansell Alphatec® 58-535 Nitrile Chemical resistant Gloves have antistatic properties in accordance with standard EN 1149 Recommended applications: chemical handling, mining, maintenance, agrochemicals, refining, etc
- Gloves should be chosen carefully, based on specific requirements and standards
- EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against so-called mechanical"" risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under standard EN 388
- Standard EN 374 indicates the glove's ability to protect the wearer against chemicals and/or micro-organisms
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.