Alarmed Call Point Covers
- False fire alarms can be expensive and severely reduce productivity
- Alarm cover stoppers from Seton can be retrofitted over existing call point units such as the Conventional Fire Call Point or Manual Fire Call Point - sold separately
- For use with flush mounted call points or surface mounted call points using the spacer provided
- For areas with less available space try the Mini Call Point Covers as an alternative
- Constructed from tough clear polycarbonate tested from -40°C to 49°C
- Optional alarm is powered by the 9v PP3 battery included with the unit
- available for maximum weather-proofing if using outdoors
- Ideal for use in schools, hotels, nursing homes, colleges, hospitals, libraries, museums and any other building with the potential for a false fire alarm
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Stops Malicious and Accidental Activation of Call PointsAlarm Cover Stoppers are an ideal way to ensure call points such as fire alarms are only activated in an emergency. The Alarm Cover Stoppers are available with an integral alarm which, when the cover is lifted, will emit an ear-piercing 96dB alarm. The frame fits easily over manual break glass call points and is multi-functional as it also protects against damage, vandalism, dust and weather.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 months ago
Service: Quick and reliable
Product: Excellent1 year ago
Service: Fast service
Product: very good5 years ago
Service: Good Servive
Product: Excellent5 years ago
Service: used the live chat to establish exactly what we needed, and found the girl really helpfull.
Product: Good6 years ago
Service: Quick delivery
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.