Xtra-Glo AED Projecting Sign
- Xtra-Glo photoluminescent PSPA Class C sign stays illuminated for over 24 hours after only 5 minutes of charge by a good light source
- Pre-drilled for easy fixing
- Fixings supplied separately – see our Sign Screw Fixings
- All symbols conform to BS EN ISO9 7010 specifications
- Non-photoluminescent Automated External Defibrillator Projecting '3D' Sign also available
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Area Indoor and Outdoor Features - UV Resistant Yes Finish Satin Fixing Bolted Material Rigid Plastic Material Thickness 0.7 mm Orientation Horizontal Photoluminescence Highly Photoluminescent Shape Square Sign/Symbol Automated External Defib Sign Text/Symbol Symbol and Text Sign Type First Aid Size (H x W) 200 x 200 mm Specifications / Characteristics Can be seen from several directions, even in a power failure
Total sign width when fixed to the wall is 350mm
Supplied in Single Text AED
Automated External Defibrillator
Product Guides & Training Tools
Safety Signs - Materials and Finishes GuideA handy guide to our sign materials, ranging from self-adhesive vinyl to deluxe materials. Also details finishes and fixings available.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.