Xtra-Glo AED Projecting Sign
- Xtra-Glo photoluminescent PSPA Class C sign stays illuminated for over 24 hours after only 5 minutes of charge by a good light source
- Pre-drilled for easy fixing
- Fixings supplied separately – see our Sign Screw Fixings
- All symbols conform to BS EN ISO9 7010 specifications
- Non-photoluminescent Automated External Defibrillator Projecting '3D' Sign also available
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Area Indoor and Outdoor Features - UV Resistant Yes Finish Satin Fixing Bolted Material Rigid Plastic Material Thickness 0.7 mm Orientation Horizontal Photoluminescence Highly Photoluminescent Shape Square Sign/Symbol Automated External Defib Sign Text/Symbol Symbol and Text Sign Type First Aid Specifications / Characteristics Can be seen from several directions, even in a power failure
Total sign width when fixed to the wall is 350mm
Supplied in Single Text AED
Automated External Defibrillator
Product Guides & Training Tools
Safety Signs - Materials and Finishes GuideA handy guide to our sign materials, ranging from self-adhesive vinyl to deluxe materials. Also details finishes and fixings available.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.