Acrylic Gloves Dispensers
- Use Acrylic Gloves Dispensers when you need a convenient source of disposable gloves.
- Acrylic gloves are well-suited for use in hospitals, laboratories, food industry work, precision assembly, inspections.
- Glove dispensers are clear and convenient to hold protective gloves easily.
- Glove dispensers feature holes for wall-mounting, enabling concentration in strategic areas.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Disposable gloves are the ideal choice when you need to distribute many pairs of gloves to protect the hands of a large number of people.
While reusable work gloves have their own cost and risk becoming soiled permanently, disposable gloves remain hygienic and are designed to be thrown away when tasks or duties are finished.
Unfortunately, most disposable gloves are not as resilient as reusable gloves, and are unsuitable for use in heavy duty environment or for defence against dangerous chemicals, mechanical dangers, and other hazardous materials.
Always choose the right kind of material for your disposable gloves.
Gloves are thin and hug the skin tightly, preserving the maximum level of dexterity and freedom of movement.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 months ago
Service: Fast response and delivery, as always
Product: Good7 months ago
Service: I've used them quite often for H&S products and I consider them quite reliable.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.