Agrippa Acoustic Digital Door Holder
- Agrippa door holders will not release due to unrelated loud noises such as road works or car alarms, a problem with rival versions on the market
- The acoustic door holder learns then 'listens' for your specific fire alarm before releasing the door
- Wireless, above ground level installation means no damage to carpets, wooden floors or tiles
- Can be programmed to release doors on a daily basis at a predetermined time
- Large electromagnet has a holding force of 200 N and can be used on doors 1250mm wide and weighing 100kg
- Has a battery life of up to 12 months (2 x C Cell Batteries included)
- Has a default release setting of 65dB - the volume of a typical alarm
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, schools and hospitals or anywhere continuous access through fire doors is required
- CE Marked and approved to EN1155 and EN1154
- Agrippa also manufacture the wireless Agrippa Acoustic Digital Door Closer - which legally keeps fire doors open until your alarm is activated and the device closes the fire door
- When replacing the batteries Seton recommend using Duracell Procell Industrial Batteries
Select options above to see specifications.
Colour(s) White Description Door Holder Size (W x L x D) 102 x 118 x 66 mm Supplied in Single
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.