- Corrosive relates to both acid and alkaline chemicals as alkaline substances can also cause corrosion.
- New easy peel GHS 'Corrosion' labels fitted as standard
- Labels are easy peel to allow switching of the primary labe
- Additional GHS labels of 'Aquatic Toxicity' and 'Harmful/Irritant' and chemical information segregation chart also supplied
- Steel constructed cabinets feature welded seams and a leak proof integral sump to contain spills
- Reinforced double doors feature a 3-point locking system and chrome handles
- NB: Not suitable for the storage of sulphuric, nitric and hydrochloric acid
- Acid (Corrosives) Cabinet Stand available which is made from reinforced, epoxy-polyester, powder coated steel - sold separately
- View our range of Chemical Safety Labels
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Safe Storage, Compliant with the New GHS RegulationsIf you are storing acids then these cabinets provide the ideal solution for segregating dangerous substances on your site. Powder-coated white RAL 9010, the cabinets are fitted with interchangeable GHS labels and are supplied with a handy GHS reference chart and guide for your convenience. The adjustable and perforated shelves can also be reversed to form a tray, providing great flexibility. The permanent fully welded sump, which can be easily cleaned with appropriate absorbents, catches all spillages, thereby eliminating the potentially dangerous risk of extracting a heavy, laden sump.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
3 Video(s)per page
(Overview of Storage Cabinet for Dangerous and Flammable Substances)Overview of cabinet for secure storage of chemicals and dangerous substances as defined by COSHH guidelines.
(Coshh, Flammable & Acid)Overview of cabinet for secure storage of chemicals and dangerous substances as defined by COSHH guidelines.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment3 years ago
Service: Really good service, the goods were delivered when requested.
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: Generally good range of products and easy to orderOur response: Thank you for your feedback, we understand that you are currently in touch with a member of our customer service team, who has now resolved the issue for you. May we apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced. Kind regards, The Seton team.
Product: As expected.5 years ago
Service: good service and value with the discount.
Product: Good7 years ago
Service: Generally prompt and effecient.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.