700H Evacuation Chair
- Adjustable brake feature allows the controlled descent of evac chair down steps and stairs
- Also features a telescopic handle and stainless steel frame
- Folds up when not in use for compact storage
- Quickly unfolds and is ready to use during an evacuation or emergency
- Seat and backrest can be removed for easy cleaning
- Integrated patient strap is adjustable for added security and comfort
- Seton offer Evacuation Chair Sign Awareness Kits - an affordable solution to ensuring staff and visitors know where and how to use evacuation equipment
- To ensure your employees are fully trained in the use of the evacuation chair we also offer Evac+Chair Operator Training Courses - sold separately
- For evacuation chairs with a larger load capacity see the 300H Evacuation Chair (182kg) or the 500 Evacuation Chair (227kg)
- All Evacuation Chairs are provided with wall affixing hardware and a dust cover
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Evac+Chair® Description 700H Evacuation Chair Folded Size (H x W x D) 1140 x 400 x 360 mm Material Stainless Steel frame Specifications / Characteristics Adjustable brake
Supplied in Single Weight 14.5 kg
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Allows the Quick and Safe Evacuation of People in an EmergencyThis lightweight and easy to use Evacuation Chair is perfect to ensure your workplace is complying with the latest Health & Safety regulations. The evac chair is designed for descending and ascending stairs and is also perfect for narrow or spiral staircases. The 700H chair must be operated by 2 people. The chair can be folded away discreetly and can be wall mounted for easy storage.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.