6-Pack Fire Door Keep Shut Signs
- Standard Safety Signs suitable for indoor and outdoor use when applied to smooth, dry clean surfaces
- Self -adhesive vinyl is ideal for use on curved surfaces
- Quick & easy to position and require no fixing
- Fire Action Signs provide essential, detailed information and should form part of your comprehensive fire exit and evacuation process
- All premises that are required to undertake health and safety risk assessments must comply to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and clearly mark all emergency escape routes and exits
- Single Fire Door Keep Shut Signs also available
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 months ago
Service: Excellent prompt service
Product: Excellent6 months ago
Service: Too many e-mails telling me about items being processed, estimated times, delivery times........separate e-mail with invoice.
Product: These items were as described.6 months ago
Service: Good Service
Product: Excellent3 years ago
Service: initially I tried to place my order on-line but had difficulty, the items selected did not appear in "checkout" so I was unable to proceed. After 3 attempts I rang.Our response: Thank you for your valued feedback. Having investigated we understand that there was unfortunately a technical issue, that has since been resolved. May we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the products you received, and would like to thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
Product: Good4 years ago
Service: Extremely happy with the service you have provided us.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.