6-Pack Danger Electric Shock Risk Signs
- Standard Safety Signs suitable for indoor and outdoor use when applied to smooth, dry clean surfaces
- Self-adhesive vinyl is ideal for use on curved surfaces
- Quick & easy to position and require no fixings
- The Health & Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996 state that hazard signs must be displayed to warn people to be careful or to take precautions where hazards exist
- Single Danger Electric Shock Risk Signs also available
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 years ago
Service: You still insist on including a brochure. I have repeatedly asked for these not to be sent as we already have one (how else would i order). Similarly you send several to our site when we only require one. Please stop!Our response: Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to see that you would rate our service and products as good. In terms of mailings, here at Seton we do strive to keep our customers as up to date as possible with changes in legislation, products and offers. However, as you have indicated your preference to receive less literature, We have amended your account settings for you - so that you will no longer receive catalogues with your deliveries, and will just receive the quarterly mailings of the mainline catalogue. If at any point you should wish to reverse this, please do let us know and our customer service team will be happy to oblige. Please also be aware that should you not be able to find exactly what you need in the catalogue, we have a dedicated quotes and specials team who may well be able to source / manufacture just what you need as a special order. You can reach them on our freephone number 0800 585 501 and by selecting option 2. Kind regards, The Seton Team.
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: Got a free biscuit hamper
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.