3M™ UV 2820 Safety Glasses
- The 3M™ UV 2820 UV safety glasses offer optimum protection against particles at high speed and low energy and extreme temperatures (-5 to +55°C)
- Good UV protection
- Optical Class 1 for a high optical quality and a greater comfort
- The material of the eyepiece offers good impact resistance
- Pivoting temples allow you to adjust the inclination angle of the eyepiece for an individual fit
- Anti-fogging treatment for more comfort and anti-scratch treatment for higher resistance
- 3 models to choose from:
- Eyepiece mark 2C-1.2 : colour perception is not affected
- Used for protection from sources of radiation of wavelength <313 nm and when glare is not an important factor
- Eyepiece mark 5 -2.5 : good colour recognition
- Feature a solar filter for good colour recognition and reduction of fatigue in conditions of stronger glare
- Eyepiece mark 2 -1.2 : Perception of colour may be affected
- Recommended for protection from sources of radiation of wavelength < 313 nm and when glare is not an important factor
- The 3M™ 2820 UV Safety Galsses are not suitable for grinding operations and are not intended to be used as overspecs
- To keep your glasses in good condition and clean them use the Bollé® Lens Cleaning Wipes for safety glasses
- Ensure your workers are aware of the need to wear mandatory eye protection using our Safety Signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand 3M Colour(s) Black Description Protection against UV rays with good colour recognition Lens Color 2C-1,2 Clear Material Polycarbonate lenses / Polyamide temples Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Visible light transmission: 87% Supplied in One pair Version Clear tint lenses Weight 22 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.