3M™ E-A-R™ Classic Corded Foam Ear Plugs 29dB
- Low equilibrium pressure reduces inner ear pressure increasing comfort over long periods
- Polymer foam surface resists movement maintaining a high level of protection over an extended duration
- 29dB protection level makes them ideal for moderate to high noise environments particually where high frequency noise is an issue
- Compliant with EN 352:2 – CE marked
- Ear plugs are individually pillow packed for added hygiene
- Can be stored and dispensed with the 3M™ E-A-R™ Ear Plug Wall Dispenser (sold separately)
- For more ear protection solutions see Hearing Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Attenuation 29 dB Brand 3M - E-A-R™ Colour(s) Yellow Material Polymer Foam Supplied in Pack of 200 pairs Type Corded
Product Guides & Training Tools
Ear Plugs vs Ear Muffs - How to Choose Your Ear ProtectionIf your workplace is especially loud, you will need to provide hearing protection. But which should you choose? Read this guide to find out whether you should choose Ear Plugs or Ear Muffs.
Hearing Protection LevelsTo protect employees from noise, it is important to understand hearing protection levels. Read this guide today to learn everything you need to know about hearing protection levels.
Good to know
Although hearing loss can happen suddenly, it usually develops gradually and can thus be prevented. Hearing protectors, such as ear muffs and earplugs, can reduce the impact of loud noises. Since exposure to hazardous noise levels cannot always be avoided, hearing protection devices are the best way for employers to protect workers from hearing impairment.
Below are some things employers can do for an effective hearing protection program:
Choose proper hearing protectors. Be it ear muffs or earplugs, make sure that what you choose provides enough protection. If the noise level in your workplace is 100dB, your hearing protectors must have at least 25dB SNR. Also, avoid hearing protection devices that cut off too much noise, since these can hamper efficient communication in the workplace.
Consider comfort and convenience. Most of the time, workers have to wear hearing protection devices for long periods. Make it easier for them by selecting protectors that are suitable for the working environment. It will also help if your chosen protectors can be conveniently worn with other protective equipment, like dust masks, eye protection, and hard hats.
Let them choose. Make several protectors available so your employees can pick what works best for them.
Employers can also make wearing hearing protection devices compulsory where the law doesn't require it to make sure that everyone follows. After all, safety must always be the priority.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.