3M™ QX2000 Comfort Safety Glasses
- Comfort QX2000 3M safety glasses offer an adjustable, comfortable fit
- Provides protection from particles at high speed and low energy
- Improved anti-scratch and anti-fog coating for durability and usability
- Anti-static treatment for optimum protection
- To communicate the obligation to wear eye protection to your visitors and employees see our range of Safety Signs
- For optimum security, we recommend that you provide your employees with Hard Hats and Hand Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand 3M Colour(s) Blue Description Protection against UV rays with good colour recognition Lens Color 2C-1,2 Yellow Material Polycarbonate lenses Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Visible light transmission: 86% Supplied in One pair Version Yellow tint lenses Weight 41 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.