3M™ QX2000 Comfort Safety Glasses
- Comfort QX2000 3M safety glasses offer an adjustable, comfortable fit
- Provides protection from particles at high speed and low energy
- Improved anti-scratch and anti-fog coating for durability and usability
- Anti-static treatment for optimum protection
- To communicate the obligation to wear eye protection to your visitors and employees see our range of Safety Signs
- For optimum security, we recommend that you provide your employees with Hard Hats and Hand Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand 3M Colour(s) Blue Description Protection against UV rays with good colour recognition Lens Color 2C-1,2 Yellow Material Polycarbonate lenses Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Visible light transmission: 86% Supplied in One pair Version Yellow tint lenses Weight 41 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.