3M™ Peltor™ X5 Earmuffs and Ear Cups- 36/37 dB
- Peltor™ X3 ear muffs and ear cups have such a high attenuation a double protection is not necessary
- Large internal space inside the ear cups prevents moisture build-up during prolonged use
- f you are working in the forestry or heavy construction industriesyou may also be interested in Head Protection , Hand Protection and Eye Protection
- Ear cups attach to most Hard Hats without the need for a specialised adapter
- European Directive 2003/10/EG establishes that the wearing of hearing protection is Mandatory in noisy workplaces
- For added protection combine Ear Muffs with Ear Plugs for an increased hearing protection
- Extend the life of your hearing protection by storing in a box or storage cabinet
- Discover our range of Storage & Accessories
- See also our extended range of Workwear & PPE
- To communicate the Mandatory Wearing of hearing protection, use our large format regulation Safety Signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Attenuation 37 dB Brand 3M - Peltor™ Colour(s) Black Description Ear Muffs X5 Features - Logo Yes Supplied in One pair Type Head banded Weight 351 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Ear Plugs vs Ear Muffs - How to Choose Your Ear ProtectionIf your workplace is especially loud, you will need to provide hearing protection. But which should you choose? Read this guide to find out whether you should choose Ear Plugs or Ear Muffs.
Hearing Protection LevelsTo protect employees from noise, it is important to understand hearing protection levels. Read this guide today to learn everything you need to know about hearing protection levels.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.