3M™ Peltor™ Push-to-listen® Ear Muffs SNR31
- Peltor Ear Muffs provides 31dB protection, ideal for general industrial use, and anywhere where you need to hear colleagues while protecting your ears
- Standard ear muff headband holds Ear Defenders in place
- Can be worn with most helmets
- Replacement hygiene kit (2 ear cushions and 2 dampers) also available
- For standard ear muffs, see JSP® Standard Protection Ear Muffs SNR30
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Employers have a responsibility to reduce worker's exposure to hazardous noise levels. Consequently, it is a good idea for employers to be familiar with the different noise level values and how these relate to hearing protection values. This way, you choose the proper hearing protection device for your work area.
For noise levels of 85 to 90 dB, choose a device with a value of 20 or less
For noise levels of 90 to 95 dB, choose a device with a value of 20 to 30
For noise levels of 95 to 100 dB, choose a device with a value of 25 to 35
For noise levels of 100 to 105 dB, choose a device with a value of 35 or more
Be sure to conduct a proper risk assessment of your workplace to get a better idea of the type of hearing protection device necessary for your needs.
PostedComment5 years ago
Service: Fast delivery
Product: Friendly informative pleasure to deal with
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.