3M™ Peltor™ Pulsar Banded Ear Plugs
- Ergonomic neckband ensures greater stability and comfort
- Vibrant colour enables easier identification for compliance
- Sold in packs of 10
- Attenuation: SNR=23dB, H=27dB, M=19dB, L=17dB
- Ear plugs with Neck Band provides good stability, style, grip and comfort to the user because of its ergonomic design and comfortable dual moulding
- ComforTip pods easily conforms to the size and shape of the ear canal ensuring constant fit and attenuation
- Pulsar model has a modern design to give a stylish hearing protection and blend with the workers fashion
- Banded ear plugs are completely recyclable to minimise waste
- Pulsar ear plugs are suitable for intermittent use in varying noise level environments
- SNR 23dB
- EN 352-2 Compliant
Select options above to see specifications.
Attenuation 23 dB Brand 3M - Peltor™ Colour(s) Yellow/Black Features - Logo Yes Material Recyclable slow recovery foam Supplied in Pack of 10 Type Banded
Product Guides & Training Tools
Ear Plugs vs Ear Muffs - How to Choose Your Ear ProtectionIf your workplace is especially loud, you will need to provide hearing protection. But which should you choose? Read this guide to find out whether you should choose Ear Plugs or Ear Muffs.
Hearing Protection LevelsTo protect employees from noise, it is important to understand hearing protection levels. Read this guide today to learn everything you need to know about hearing protection levels.
Good to know
The Control of Noise at Work Regulations has positively influenced the landscape of noise protection in the UK with its regulations that focus on protecting employees from harmful noise. Employers are now mandated by law to provide the right kind of hearing protection to employees to prevent or reduce risks of permanent hearing loss.
However, some workers have their objections on wearing hearing protection. Here are four common reasons followed by possible solutions:
Difficulty in communicating with co-workers – Most hearing protection, that have a uniform attenuation, block out low and medium frequencies regardless of their decibels and allow high frequency noise including speech, signals and alarms.
Workers are already used to the noise – The important thing to remember about noise-induced hearing loss is that it is progressive and permanent. The fact that workers are getting accustomed to the noise means that damage has already been done to their hearing and immediate protection is needed.
Hearing protectors are uncomfortable – Earplugs are the only personal protective equipment that actually enters the body so it is important to get the right size, fit, and material to prevent irritation and discomfort. Lubricating the ear plugs is also helpful for easy insertion and removal.
Hearing aids are very accessible in the advent of hearing loss – Hearing aids do not restore hearing back to normal. While it can help people hear better by amplifying ambient sounds, it can also eliminate natural sounds in the background.
Encouraging workers to wear hearing protection amid the objections may take time, however in the long run it will help save the worker's health and improve his efficiency.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.