3M™ Maxim™ Series Welding Goggles
- The welding tints offered allow adaptation to different types of work
- DX treatment an anti-static, anti-fog and anti-scratch coating of the polycarbonate lens provides optimum, functional protection
- Resistant to projections of particles at low energy and extreme temperatures (-5 to 55°C)
- These protective glasses are particularly adapted for solderers, who are less exposed to the dangers (particle projection, brightness) than welders
- For welding work, we recommend that you browse our Face Shields section where we offer various welding masks
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand 3M Colour(s) Black Lens Color 3 Material Polycarbonate Scratchproof Yes Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.