3M™ Maxim™ Series Welding Goggles
- The welding tints offered allow adaptation to different types of work
- DX treatment an anti-static, anti-fog and anti-scratch coating of the polycarbonate lens provides optimum, functional protection
- Resistant to projections of particles at low energy and extreme temperatures (-5 to 55°C)
- These protective glasses are particularly adapted for solderers, who are less exposed to the dangers (particle projection, brightness) than welders
- For welding work, we recommend that you browse our Face Shields section where we offer various welding masks
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand 3M Colour(s) Black Lens Color 3 Material Polycarbonate Scratchproof Yes Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.