3M™ Maxim™ RAS Anti-Scratch Safety Glasses
- Maxim™ RAS 3M™superior anti-scratch treatment have a RAS coating five times more resistant to scratches than the standard 3M™ hardened coatings
- This innovation greatly increases longevity of the eyepieces
- Maxim™ Safety Glasses are suitable for many types of work such as brick work, milling, machining, masonry, resistance fixing, riveting, sanding and sawing
- Resistant to deterioration by fine particles
- Maxim™ safety glasses have a ventilation channel along the eyepiece which minimizes fogging
- Their ergonomic design offers excellent protection coupled with a wide field of vision
- Adjustable temples allow an optimal length adjustment
- Very lightweight model preventing user fatigue
- Optical Class 1 for comfortable extended wear
- To keep your glasses in good condition and clean them using Bollé® Lens Cleaning Wipes
- Ensure your workers are aware of the need to wear mandatory eye protection using our regulation Safety Signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand 3M Colour(s) Black Description Safety glasses Lens Color 2C-1,2 Clear Material Polycarbonate lenses Scratchproof Yes Supplied in One pair Version Reinforced anti-scratch coating Weight 28 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.