3M™ K100 FFP3 Folding Respirator Masks
- Dust masks are rated according to their level of protection
- Designed to keep its shape even in humid conditions
- Dust protection is rated FFP1, FFP2, or FFP3
- The higher the number, the higher the level of protection
- FFP1 protects against low levels of fine dust (up to 4 x WEL) and oil and water based mists typically found during hand sanding, drilling and cutting. For FFP1 masks see 3M™ 8710E Dust Mask FFP1
- FFP2 protects against moderate levels of fine dust and oil or water based mists typically found in plastering, cement, and sanding. For FFP2 dust masks see 3M™ 8825 FFP2 Valved Buckle Strap Respirator Masks
- FFP3 protects against high levels of fine dusts (up to 20xWEL) and oil or water typically found when handling hazardous powders or biological agents
- Meets EU Standard EN149:2001 + A1:2009
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand 3M Classes FFP3 Colour(s) White Description FFP3 Valved Protection Level FFP3, APF20 &NPF 50 Supplied in Pack of 5 Type Foldable, disposable
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN149:2001 + A1:2009
Your Guide to Dust Masks RatingsDust Masks are an essential part of PPE for many workplaces. Browse this selection of disposable respirators today to find the product which is right for your workplace
Good to know
In order to achieve proper respiratory protection, your 3M K100 Respirators should be properly fitted. This requires performing a fit-check after properly wearing your respirator. For this particular device, fit-checks are done as follows:
1. Wear the dust mask following the instructions on the packaging. Make sure the device seats on your face properly.
2. Cover the front portion of the respirator with both hands, taking care not to disturb its fit.
3. If using an unvalved respirator, exhale sharply; if using a valved respirator, inhale sharply; in both cases, take note of any air leakage.
4. If leakage occurs around the nose area, adjust the nose clip and repeat the fit check.
5. If leakage occurs around the edge of the respirator, adjust the straps by working them back along the side of the head and repeat the fit check.
Do not enter the hazardous area if a proper fit cannot be achieved. Report this to your supervisor.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.