3M™ FFP3 Disposable Comfort Dust Masks
- Advanced electrets filter material offers increased breathability and reduced user fatigue
- Disposable face masks’ cushion-fit lining and soft waffle edge offer increased comfort and security when worn
- Dust masks are rated according to their level of protection
- Dust protection is rated FFP1, FFP2, or FFP3
- The higher the number, the higher the level of protection
- FFP1 protects against low levels of fine dust (up to 4 x WEL) and oil and water based mists typically found during hand sanding, drilling and cutting. For FFP1 Dust Masks see 3M™ 8710E Dust Mask FFP1
- FFP2 protects against moderate levels of fine dust and oil or water based mists typically found in plastering, cement, and sanding. For FFP2 masks see JSP® FFP2 Standard Folding Masks
- FFP3 protects against high levels of fine dusts (up to 20xWEL) and oil or water typically found when handling hazardous powders or biological agents
- Ideal for use in pharmaceuticals, ship building, foundries, grinding, construction and welding
- Supplied in packs of 10
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand 3M Classes FFP3 Colour(s) White Fixing Elasticated Supplied in Pack of 10 Type Disposable
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to Dust Masks RatingsDust Masks are an essential part of PPE for many workplaces. Browse this selection of disposable respirators today to find the product which is right for your workplace
Good to know
Fit is an important consideration when ordering respirators. Disposable masks are most effective when there is a tight seal between the edges of the respirator and your face. The instant this seal is broken, protection is compromised because contaminants can pass through the gaps. To make sure this doesn’t happen, you need to check for the following:
Upper strap. Make sure this is positioned on the crown of the head and is not twisted.
Noseclip. This should be moulded around the cheeks and nose for a good seal.
Respirators. This must be positioned correctly on the face and head.
Flat Fold Respirators. Make sure all the panels are fully unfolded before use.
Lower strap. These should be positioned behind the ears and must not be twisted.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.