3M™ Classic 4700 and 4800 Goggles
- These rounded and transparent safety masks offer a high level of protection against dust and liquid droplets
- With their system of ventilation, the eye area is refreshed and misting is eliminated thus allowing prolonged use
- Elasticated headband allows easy and quick attachment of the mask around the head with minimal pressure points
- Two models are offered: the 4800 model (with or without anti-fogging treatment) and the 4700 model
- The 4700 model is more suited to construction and small maintenance/repair work
- The 4800 model is particularly suited to construction, surgical, laboratory, small maintenance and repair, and painting and decorating work
- A gutter style system allows the evacuation of surplus liquid and condensation
- Polycarbonate lens and PVC frame are resistant to medium enegery impacts (eyepiece and mounting marking: B), impacts up to 120 m/s
- Comply with the EN 166 standard related to the protection of the eye area
- Mount Mark: 3M 4800 EN166 B 3 CE
- Eyepiece Mark: 3M 1 B
- For increased safety, we recommend that you furnish your premises with Safety Signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.