3M™ Classic 4700 and 4800 Goggles
- These rounded and transparent safety masks offer a high level of protection against dust and liquid droplets
- With their system of ventilation, the eye area is refreshed and misting is eliminated thus allowing prolonged use
- Elasticated headband allows easy and quick attachment of the mask around the head with minimal pressure points
- Two models are offered: the 4800 model (with or without anti-fogging treatment) and the 4700 model
- The 4700 model is more suited to construction and small maintenance/repair work
- The 4800 model is particularly suited to construction, surgical, laboratory, small maintenance and repair, and painting and decorating work
- A gutter style system allows the evacuation of surplus liquid and condensation
- Polycarbonate lens and PVC frame are resistant to medium enegery impacts (eyepiece and mounting marking: B), impacts up to 120 m/s
- Comply with the EN 166 standard related to the protection of the eye area
- Mount Mark: 3M 4800 EN166 B 3 CE
- Eyepiece Mark: 3M 1 B
- For increased safety, we recommend that you furnish your premises with Safety Signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand 3M Colour(s) Transparent Description Clear Uncoated Fixing Elastic Material Polycarbonate and PVC Supplied in One pair Version Classic 4800 Weight 66 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
89/686/EEC European directive, EN 166 standard
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.